Tuesday 7 February 2012

Free Cartlolina Postcard Day

I've just inherited my youngest sons smart phone and boy am I having fun! 
Not only has the world of Facebook suddenly opened up I can safely say I also finally understand the point of Twitter! It's not just for twitterings...who'd have thought.

 
I still have much to explore. The world of "Apps" seems like a big and scary place but there was one app I'd seen on blogs long ago and craved ever since. Its a lovely app from Cartolina that allows you to send really beautifully set messages. 

There are lots of designs to choose from and more being released all the time.
Today I saw a tweet that it's free postcard day. If you've download the app on your phone for today only you can for fre choose an actual real postable postcard - yep made of card- personalise and post it. I'm just choosing mine now...go and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails